dongsi4815 2011-02-14 21:38
浏览 71
已采纳

如何在Zend_Db_Table之上以高效的方式使用RDBMS? (如果有...)

There's this constant war going on in my thoughts when I work on a Zend Framework project -- good application design mandates that the number of database queries be minimized. Each query is expensive in terms of both latency and RDBMS calculation time. And Zend_Db_Table encourages you to make lots of queries -- there's no built in way to JOIN with other Zend_Db_Tables, for example. And there's no way to extract the name of the underlying table given an instance of Zend_Db_Table, which makes writing Zend_Db_Select queries in terms of Zend_Db_Table difficult. In a sense, Zend_Db_Table encourages you to implement features the RDBMS already provides in PHP, which is obviously suboptimal.

On the other hand, Zend_Db_Table makes tables behave a bit more like native PHP objects by abstracting away the SQL queries themselves. The user need not worry about quoting all that often, and SQL operations are exposed as simple PHP methods.

What would be nice would be something like Zend_Db_Table, but which would use lazy operations (as Microsoft does with LINQ-to-SQL/Entity Framework/etc.) in order to condense what seems to be multiple PHP statements into a single (or at least fewer) RDBMS quer(y|ies).

Does such a thing exist? Is it included with Zend or not?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhong8834 2011-02-15 14:28
    关注

I agree with you that Zend_Db_Table sometimes acts as a hammer in search of nail. It's not always the most natural tool for writing customized, performant queries with joins. It seems to me that Zend_Db_Table is optimal primarily for a single table without joins. But it is still possible to do optimal db querying using aspects of the Zend_Db component.

As noted by @singles, all this db access should probably be buried inside a model (for an ActiveRecord type of approach) or in a mapper (for a DataMapper approach) or in an entity manager (like Doctrine2) does.

For exmaple, your custom BlogPost model could be fed an instance of a custom BlogPostDataAccess which would be fed an instance of Zend_Db_Adapter. All your queries - including your optimized joins - would reside within the BlogPost_DataAccess class. The SELECT queries in the DataAccess class could be written using soemthing like (pseudocode):

$select = $adapter->select()
            ->join()
            ->join()
            // etc.
            ->join()
            ->where()
            ->limit()
            ->order();

See what I mean?

Update

How about a $tableMap member variable? Something like:

public static $tableMap = array(
        'posts'        => 'table_posts',
        'users'        => 'table_users',
        'categories'   => 'table_categories',
        // etc
    );

Then in your queries, you could use something like:

$select = $adapter->select();
    $select->from(self::$tableMap['users'], array('name', 'email'));

Maybe add methods called setTableMap($tableMap), getTableMap(), getTable($k), setTable($k), store the initial mapping data in a config file and then populate the static member during bootstrap.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题