duanchazhou6779 2018-05-09 13:09
浏览 474
已采纳

Laravel Passport:API的令牌是否存储在服务器上,在哪里?

I tried to find where the token returned by the method $user->createToken('MyApp')->accessToken; is stored on the database but I can't seem to find it. Is it stored in the server in the first place? If so, where?

If it's not stored on the server because it's self-contained, why did Laravel's developers put $table->rememberToken(); in the default create_users_table.php migration? What's the purpose of the column remember_token?

Thank you for your help.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doudi8231 2018-10-08 13:39
    关注

I guess you could say that some part of the token is stored in the database.

The token returned is JWT (JSON Web Token). Encoded in it is information about the token, like its expiration time, the algorithm used to hash it, the token scopes and its ID (in the payload it's named jti). That ID is what's stored in the oauth_access_tokens table.

In this method in the \Laravel\Passport\PersonalAccessTokenFactory::findAccessToken class you can see how Laravel is checking if the token is in the database:

/**
     * Get the access token instance for the parsed response.
     * @param  array  $response
     * @return Token
     */
    protected function findAccessToken(array $response)
    {
        return $this->tokens->find(
            $this->jwt->parse($response['access_token'])->getClaim('jti')
        );
    }

If you get a valid token and paste it in this online tool you will see the structure of it. Here's how it looks:

screenshot of the parsed token

Now, knowing the expected format of the payload, if you play around a bit with this information and the data you have in your oauth_access_tokens (id, scope, creation and expiration date) you should be able to create a valid token.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败