doufu1939 2011-06-14 12:45
浏览 174
已采纳

PHPUnit分段错误

When a PHPUnit test fails normally on my dev box (Linux Mint), it causes a "Segmentation Fault" on my Continous Integration box (Centos). Both machines are running the same version of PHPUnit. My dev box is running PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.9, and the CI is PHP 5.2.17. I'd rather leave upgrading the PHP as a last resort though.

As per this thread: PHPUnit gets segmentation fault I have tried deactivating / reinstalling Xdebug. I don't have inclue.so installed.

On the CI box I currently only have two extensions active: dom from php-xml (required for phpunit) and memcache (required by my framework), all the others have been turned off.

• 写回答

13条回答 默认 最新

• doumiang2297 2011-06-14 13:16
    关注

Next to what cweiske suggested, if upgrading PHP is not an option for you and you have problems to locate the source of the segfault, you can use a debugger to find out more.

You can launch gdb this way to debug a PHPUnit session:

gdb --args php /usr/bin/phpunit quiz_service_Test.php

Then type in r to run the program and/or set environment variables first.

set env MALLOC_CHECK_=3
    r

You might also consider to install the debugging symbols for PHP on the system to get better results for debugging. gdb checks this on startup for you and leaves a notice how you can do so.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(12条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 cgictest.cgi文件无法访问
  • ¥20 删除和修改功能无法调用
  • ¥15 kafka topic 所有分副本数修改
  • ¥15 小程序中fit格式等运动数据文件怎样实现可视化?(包含心率信息))
  • ¥15 如何利用mmdetection3d中的get_flops.py文件计算fcos3d方法的flops?
  • ¥40 串口调试助手打开串口后,keil5的代码就停止了
  • ¥15 电脑最近经常蓝屏,求大家看看哪的问题
  • ¥60 高价有偿求java辅导。工程量较大,价格你定,联系确定辅导后将采纳你的答案。希望能给出完整详细代码,并能解释回答我关于代码的疑问疑问,代码要求如下,联系我会发文档
  • ¥50 C++五子棋AI程序编写
  • ¥30 求安卓设备利用一个typeC接口,同时实现向pc一边投屏一边上传数据的解决方案。