dongmei1911 2011-10-26 17:17
浏览 66
已采纳

最大执行时间为30秒,超过了swift邮件程序

I am using swift mailer using this statement:

require_once 'lib/swift_required.php';

to send email.

It was working fine for many months and now suddenly I start getting this error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
 ...\lib\classes\Swift\Transport\StreamBuffer.php on line 271

I don't know why this error suddenly comes up and no emails are being sent. I have done nothing, it just stop suddenly. Also I own the server and I have made no changes to this server.

Actually the file called to send email is by jquery and I see in firebug that it calls the file properly but when it calls the file to send email, it gives this error after some time.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyunque2511 2011-10-26 17:36
    关注

If you are certain that nothing else has changed, is it possible it now takes longer then 30 seconds to send the email? The 30 second maximum can be adjusted in PHP, either globally in php.ini or per request. While generally not recommended to increase this in a production environment, typically it is ok for back end jobs like sending mails out.

You can change it by doing: ini_set('max_execution_time', 600);

Set to 0 for infinite time, although if you have a real problem on the server, your request may not ever complete.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)