dpn517111 2016-04-07 16:30
浏览 211

在IIS上通过PHP进行LDAPS连接

Trying to sort out an LDAPs connection over windows / PHP:

I have .pfx certificate available to me and an LDAP(s) configuration requirement running on Windows 2012R2 / IIS 8.5. I currently have a folder structure: C:\OpenLDAP\sysconf and within here is my LDAP.Conf file with an entry:

TLS_CACERT c:\openldap\sysconf\XXX.pfx

The pfx file is encrypted so I am assuming I need to 'install' the certificate on the IIS server.

I have the required password for the chain but I'm a little fuzzy on exactly where / process for installing the certificate on the IIS Server for this particular requirement.

Can anyone explain / guide me as to how to complete this side of it ?

Very Very appreciated in advance for your help

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlushen8940 2016-04-07 16:52
    关注

You can import/install the pfx (private key & certificate archive) for the ActiveDirectory services using Microsoft management console.

You need to launch MMC then import the certificate by selecting File->Add or remove snap-in->select Certificates->click add(to add it to the selected snap-ins)->click ok->select service account , then selecting local computer then selecting active directory service->finish.

This site will guide you through your configuration: A complete and step by step info is given

https://www.digicert.com/ssl-certificate-installation-microsoft-active-directory-ldap-2012.htm

You can verify your Ldap configuration by importing the public certificate to your personal certificate store through MMC or by just double clicking it and following the wizard then use ldp tool to verify the SSL connectivity.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
  • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
  • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复
  • ¥15 (希望可以解决问题)ma和mb文件无法正常打开,打开后是空白,但是有正常内存占用,但可以在打开Maya应用程序后打开场景ma和mb格式。