dongran1779 2015-10-16 11:36
浏览 29
已采纳

没有数据库保存数据? [关闭]

I'm writing a PHP/HTML app that I want to compile to a windows app with no need for a browser (with ExeOutput for example).

Well, my dad works in prison, so he has internet connection but he can't access to a lot of sites because the browser does not allow him to (again, I am saying what he tells me, I don't know how if they "don't allow him"). So he asked to make this app portable.

The thing is... it is an app that it should save everything he does. It has a total hours, and it has inputs with the hours he does every day, and it displays a "dot" on a calendar on the days he has added some hours, plus those hours has to be subtracted from the total.

It will have a button to "save" and next time he accesses the app, all the hours he has changed last time, are loaded again.

Does this make any sense?

Well, at work, I work on the server, so I would create a table to save that data, but because it is not anything from work, once I've finished I can't use this server any more.

My question is whether there is any way I can save data without a database? Because I guess he won't have a database on his computer :S

Everything is still very abstract for me referring to programming, so maybe anything of what I've just said has sense.

I have read another post around here talking about Sails.js, but when I look the information it is not clear if it is what I am looking for. If anyone has an idea about what I am trying to achieve.... I would appreciate any help!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dounianxie2058 2015-10-16 11:49
    关注

Hmm., can't have the cake and eat it too, PHP cannot be converted into an exe. A close alternative, will be XAMPP, if he is allowed to install it in prison, the data will be local, you could develop in PHP and deploy it to his XAMPP folder. SQLite is ideal for small portable data keeping.

Python is super for this kind of thing, and you can convert it into a pretty portable application using Py2Exe. You can do the development at your end, choose to store data in say, JSON or XML or any other flat file database or portable database such as SQLite. I had a quick learning of Python for a similar simple app I wanted, and with the use of pre-built libraries for most common tasks, I found the experience good, as a beginner.

Plus 1, for a son who develops an app for a Dad, love you for that. :-)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 LiBeAs的带隙等于0.997eV,计算阴离子的N和P
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 来真人,不要ai!matlab有关常微分方程的问题求解决,
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件