编程介的小学生 2019-12-07 21:47 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 70

If You are my legend 是怎么编写的

Problem Description
If you are my legend------If your are my legend, let it as long as the heaven and earth endure(Sky Long Earth Nine).

WhereIsHeroFrom loves a girl very much, we call her X Gu Niang. But today they can’t get together because they live in two different provinces and their distance is much farther. Now they want to build a castle for their future. 

The castle is so Complex, See the figure below:

The castle surface is divided into N by M square cells. Some cubes are stacked one upon another over the cells, forming towers. For each cell the number of cubes stacked over it is given in the matrix A. 
 Now, give A to you , please help them construct their castle, the unit cube represented as shown below: 

Input
Input contains integers N , M, (1 <= N, M <= 30)followed by matrix A, row-by-row. The first row describes the cube tower furthest from the viewer, left to right, and the last row -- nearest to the viewer.

Output
Output must contain a string representation of the table view, with minimal number of lines required to show all cubes. Each line must contain a string of equal length, which is the minimal width required to show all cubes.

Sample Input
2 4
2 2 3 2
1 1 2 3

Sample Output
************+---+****
***********/ /|****
**********+---+---+**
****+---+-| / /|-+
/ / | +---+ |/|
+---+---+-| | + |
**| | / | |/| +