dps69208 2016-01-08 23:16
浏览 87

PHP hash()错误函数

Each time I try to use the hash() function, it gives me a fatal error for undefined function hash().

First thing I do is check phpinfo() and see if hash is actually present. Phpinfo() does tell me hash() is available. Doesn't mean it's loaded, so when I check my ini file, the pgsql PDO is commented out yet the PDO is working just fine (I guess the generic PDO is always loaded by default). There is also no entry for hash and I wouldn't know the extension name anyways. But, it should have been installed.

Using PHP 7.0.1 on Mac OS X.11 and I used this website http://php-osx.liip.ch as phpbrew just doesn't want to work right for me.

• UPDATE -

I decided to go look inside the directory structure where php is installed and noticed that other extensions have their own INI files in the php.d directory. How does one know if the hash extension requires it's own INI file? Or is this just an easier way to enable extensions without having to tinker with INI production and development configurations?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupeng6890 2016-01-09 14:04
    关注

I figured out the problem. While my page dumps out phpinfo() saying version 7.0.2 with all the needed extensions, my CLI version is still liked to 5.6.16 and missing extensions.

As they say, an assumption is the mother of any screw-up. I assumed the installer for 7.0.2 would rename the Apple provided one and/or link to the newer binary.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 matlab求解平差
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制
  • ¥20 usb设备兼容性问题
  • ¥15 错误(10048): “调用exui内部功能”库命令的参数“参数4”不能接受空数据。怎么解决啊