dongpanbo4727 2016-09-08 14:55
浏览 242

Laravel是否更改了我的.css文件的内容类型?

Today I tried to publish a site developed in Laravel. When I have send all my files on the server I realised that styles are not being applied. Css file are being loaded, because I get in console:

Resource interpreted as Stylesheet but transferred with MIME type text/html: "http://xxx.xx/build/css/app-e3022e1832.css"

And I think here is the problem. Take a look at headers of app-e3022e1832.css, escpecialy at Content-Type:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 14:27:29 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Server: IdeaWebServer/v0.80
Content-Encoding: gzip

When I put the same .css file on an external server, than the file gets Content-Type: text/css and everything is working fine. The same thing happens when I deleted all Laravel files, than my css files are getting normal Content-Type: text/css and styles are being applied properly.

That gives us a proposal, that Laravel is changing the Content-Type of .css files, but I used Laravel in another projects and everything was working fine. What could be the problem?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doujionggan9570 2016-09-08 14:55
    关注

The problem was not with Laravel, but with the .htaccess file. When I uploaded files to the server I realised that I need php7. My hosting provider allows to choose php version in htaccess files. I wrote on the top of my .htaccess:

use php7

But that was wrong. I should write:

:Location /*.php
    Use php7
    :Location

This is maybe very custom solution and very special problem, but if somebody have a similar problem to mine, you can make sure that everything is okay with your php version and .htaccess file.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面