drvxnivoqf17568697 2015-11-19 13:35
浏览 41

Magento(SOAP)API catalog_product_attribute_media.list返回storeView

I'm using Magento 1.9 SOAP API to manage products with our PIM. We're using Magento's multi-store feature and some products are available on multiple stores but with different images.

Is there a way to populate the store views, which are assigned to the images inside the API response?

The default response from catalog_product_attribute_media.list according to the Magento 1.x SOAP API documentation is:

• file
  • label
  • position
  • exclude
  • url
  • types

Maybe I'm going to hack Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Attribute_Media_Api... but I hope there is a better way.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhao2011 2015-11-19 19:46
    关注

If store code is not specified explicitly during catalog_product_attribute_media.list call, the result will contain only images assigned to the default store view (those images which are set in the admin panel, when no custom store view is selected in "Choose Store View" dropdown).

To get images assigned in specific store view, please use optional storeView parameter of catalog_product_attribute_media.list. Thus store view will be known for all retrieved images. No need to hack Mage_Catalog_Model_Product_Attribute_Media_Api.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题
  • ¥15 训练的多模态特征融合模型准确度很低怎么办
  • ¥15 kylin启动报错log4j类冲突
  • ¥15 超声波模块测距控制点灯,灯的闪烁很不稳定,经过调试发现测的距离偏大
  • ¥15 import arcpy出现importing _arcgisscripting 找不到相关程序
  • ¥15 onvif+openssl,vs2022编译openssl64
  • ¥15 iOS 自定义输入法-第三方输入法