duandaijian1583 2013-09-16 03:02
浏览 20
已采纳

我是否需要为同一表单的副本创建新数据库?

Here goes a very basic question. Here is my stroll in trying to create a form for work:

I created the HTML form. Added some JavaScript to make it do some things I needed. Stylized it with CSS, wrote PHP code and created a Database (I had no idea of how to do it at first) for the entered data to be saved. I didn't know how to do any of that, but in the past two weeks I've managed to make it exactly the way I needed, and I'm very pleased with myself. After a lot of work, the form perfectly sends the data to the database and displays it in the page after you hit submit, and also looks really good too.

The thing is... this that I am creating is an Activities Bank for us to use here at work (I teach English) and the page (base) I have created is only ONE of MANY that are needed in this data bank. Let me explain... Let's say the page I've created is the post and display of, say, Book3 Chapter1 Activities, and I need to have many other pages (which will be exact copies of this one).

My question is... will I have to create (actually, it's copy and paste) new databases/tables manually (which will be more than one hundred of them) or there is a way to automatize this process?

I mean, all the pages will share the same variables and the same form... the only different thing will be the title and the entered data, of course.

Will I have to create a database for each page? Or a new table for each page in the same database?

If you still don't understand what I need, here is how this is supposed to be: Book1 has 40 chapters, so, 40 copies of the same form (which already works fine); PLUS Book2 that has 40 more chapters, etc.

Thanks in advance for any clarification. Sorry if this is such a basic question, but if it isn't, if otherwise, what I wanna do is very complicated, I don't mind that I don't know much about all this and I will take the challenge, like I have, when I was making this form from scratch, without ever hearing about "databases". Any words of help are appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongyue7796 2013-09-16 03:16
    关注

That isn't how databases or tables work. You should be creating a new row in one or more tables for each form submission. You should almost never be dynamically creating tables, and even less often databases.

It sounds like you want a books table, and a chapters table. Each row in the books table will have many rows in the chapters table "pointing" to it via foreign keys.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题