dongpu3792 2014-10-08 12:43
浏览 77
已采纳

在生产中使用PHP内置服务器

I was recently curious about PHP 5.4's built-in webserver. On the surface it seems as though, while rather barebones, with enough work it could be possible to distribute PHP applications that traditionally depend on a separate web server, like WordPress, as standalone scripts that you could just run with php -S localhost:80 app.php (or, more likely, './wordpress.sh'). They might even ship with their own PHP interpreter that has all the features the application needs, which would obviate the need for targeting many different versions of the language.

It's re-inventing the wheel somewhat, but it would certainly increase portability and reduce complexity for the end user.

However, I saw the following on the documentation page:

This web server was designed to aid application development. It may also be useful for testing purposes or for application demonstrations that are run in controlled environments. It is not intended to be a full-featured web server. It should not be used on a public network.

This would obviously refer to issues like proper filesystem security and serving the correct HTTP headers, which can be worked through. However, is there more to it? Are there inherent security concerns and/or technical limitations with using PHP's built-in web server in a production environment that can't be worked around? If so, what are they?

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dsgtew3241 2014-10-08 19:15
    关注

I can think of plenty of operational issues why you wouldn't want to do this:

• Logging
    • Rewrites
    • Throttling
    • Efficiency (not tested, but I'm guessing Nginx is a lot faster than PHP's built-in non-optimized server)
    • Integration with anything else you have that extends Nginx, Apache, and IIS (things like New Relic)

However, there is a solution where you get most of the benefit of running PHP with its built-in web server while getting most of the benefit of running a web server out front. That is, you could use a server like Nginx as a reverse proxy to PHP's built-in web server. In this situation, HTTP becomes a replacement for FastCGI, analogous to common usages of the built-in HTTP server in Node.js applications.

Now, I can't speak to the specifics of the warning in the documentation as I am not one of the PHP authors. If it were me, I'd not run PHP alone for the reasons above, but I might consider running it behind a real web server like Nginx. For me though, setting up PHP with PHP-FPM and what not isn't that difficult, and I'll take that over guessing at the seaworthiness of a built-in server that is documented to be for testing only.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题