douji9518 2009-11-20 06:34
浏览 80
已采纳

非浏览器模拟JavaScript - 是否可能?

I have a new project I am working on that involves fetching a webpage, (using PHP and cURL) parsing the HTML and javascript out of it and then handling the data in the results.

Basically I hit a brick wall when the site uses javascript to fetch its data by AJAX. In this case, the initial data will not appear in the fetched page unless the javascript is run in a browser.

Are there any PHP libraries for this? (I suspect not, but I could be wrong.)

I would really rather build this as a server-based solution, otherwise I am forced to have to build an application for this and using mozilla and/or IE runtime libraries - which kind of defeats the purpose.

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• duanbage2161 2009-11-20 14:03
    关注

You will need:

• one JavaScript interpreter
    • one DOM Level 2 Core and HTML implementation
    • 500g of non-standard but commonly-used DOM extensions
    • a pinch of DOM Level 2 Style (which might mean also a CSS interpreter and layout engine)
    • yoghurt pots, round-ended scissors and sticky-back plastic

Once you have assembled your components (remember to get a grown-up to help you with the sandboxing), you'll find what you have is essentially indistinguishable from a web browser.

JAVA is not part of the shell build on the server. V8/SquirrelFish is C++ code I would need to convert to PHP.

Porting a JS engine to PHP would be a huge task, and the resulting performance likely horrible. You can't even really get away with a nearly-solution on JavaScript any more, since so many pages are using hideously complex libraries like jQuery to do everything, which will require in-depth JS support.

I don't think you're going to be able to do this purely in PHP. You'll have to hook up Java/Rhino/HTMLUnit or a proper web browser like Mozilla. If your hosting environment doesn't give you the flexibility you need to compile and deploy that sort of thing, you'd have to move to a better hosting setup with a shell (preferably VPS).

If you can avoid this unpleasantness some other way, by special-casing known pages' AJAX access, do that.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(7条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion