dounieliang4712 2011-03-08 16:32
浏览 71
已采纳

使用全局变量在两个函数之间传递字符串的问题

I'm trying to pass $old from getOldText to reEdit with globals, but its not working. I can't call getOldText from inside reEdit, because by the time that occurs the old text would have been overwritten by the edit.

$old = "INITIAL";
function reEdit() {
    global $old;
            //removed code creating article object to simplify
    $new = $article->getRawText();
    $article->doEdit( "$new <-new    old -> $old");  //PROBLEM HERE, returns as INITIAL
    return true;
}

function getOldText() {
    global $old;
            //removed code creating article object to simplify
    $old = $article->getRawText();
    return true;
}

$wgHooks['EditFormInitialText'][] = array('getOldText');
$wgHooks['ArticleSaveComplete'][] = array('reEdit');

The problem is in the line indicated - $old is not passed to it despite being global.

The $wgHooks are MediaWiki code that call my functions when an article is starting to be edited and saved, respectively. For those who are familiar with mediawiki code, I'm just trying to get the text from before an edit was performed.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dptx8888 2011-03-08 17:11
    关注

The reason your global variable is not persisting the value is because your two functions are not both being run in the same HTTP request. EditFormInitialText is called when the edit form is being generated, and may not actually be run at all in some cases. ArticleSaveComplete is called on a later submission, when the new version of the article is actually finished being saved.

You may be able to do what you are wanting to do with the ArticleSave hook instead of EditFormInitialText.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面
  • ¥50 NT4.0系统 STOP:0X0000007B
  • ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决