dpjj4763 2014-08-21 18:27
浏览 169

MySQL CHAR / VARCHAR不会存储字母,但在PHP脚本中使用数字就好了

I have been writing a script in PHP to take values from a form and store them in a MySQL table I created in the code, like this:

mysql_query("CREATE TABLE `userdetails` ( userid VARCHAR(10), field1 CHAR(33), field2 CHAR(33), field3 VARCHAR(34)");

This only executes once, as I don't have access to the site's cPanel or phpMyAdmin, just the FTP server details. I collect strings from three text boxes, and then delete the current contents.

mysql_query("DELETE FROM `userdetails` WHERE userid=$userid");  

Next, I upload the strings to the MySQL server like this:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `userdetails` (`userid`, `field1`, `field2`, `field3`) VALUES ($userid, $field1, $field2, $field3)")  

With this script, I can get numbers to go on the database fine, but whenever I use a letter in the text box, it doesn't upload and the database field returns to NULL, I think.

From a little debugging, I can tell that the strings are storing the text box data fine, I can echo them and they display, with letters. It just doesn't upload. I have tried making a new table and trying again, that didn't work.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutan3371 2014-08-21 18:29
    关注

You are vulnerable to SQL injection attacks, and are building an incorrect query.

Consider:

$userid = 'foo';

produces

mysql_query("DELETE .... WHERE user=foo");

You probably don't have a field named foo in your database, so the query fails. Since you obviously lack ANY kind of error handling, you'll never see the database spit your query back out at you with the syntax error highlighted.

At bare minimum, you need

mysql_query("DELETE ... WHERE user='$userid'"); // note the quotes

and some error handling

$result = mysql_query(...) or die(mysql_error());

And you really should go read http://bobby-tables.com before someone pwns your server via your badly written scripts.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器