dousi1970 2010-07-19 19:23
浏览 23
已采纳

在PHP和MySQL中腌制

I have been developing a login library for a website using CodeIgniter. The authentication code is as follows:

function signin($username, $password)
{
    $CI =& get_instance();
    $query_auth=$this->db->query('SELECT user_id, banned FROM user WHERE username=? AND password=SHA1(CONCAT(?,salt)) LIMIT 1', array($username, $password));

if($query_auth->num_rows()!=1)
        return 2;
    else
    {
        if($query_init->row()->banned==1)
            return 3;
        else
        {
            $CI->load->library('session');
            $this->session->set_userdata('gauid', $query_auth->row()->user_id);
            return 1;
        }
    }
}

The return values signifying success, failure or banned. Each user has a unique salt stored in the database.

Originally i grabbed the salt from the database, combined the users inputted password and salt from the database in PHP, then queried the database again with the combined value. I thought that this would speed things up as only one trip to the database is required and there is less code. I also thought that it would be equally secure, however after reading the top reponse to this question Salting my hashes with PHP and MySQL ...

First of all, your DBMS (MySQL) does not need to have any support for cryptographic hashes. You can do all of that on the PHP side, and that's also what you should do.

...I started to wonder if there was a security problem i had neglected to spot.

Is there actually anything wrong this code?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchi0638 2010-07-19 19:31
    关注

Not anything wrong per se. Keep in mind any traffic carrying the unencrypted/unhashed password is suspect. So, for instance, when the server is a remote one, and not working with encryption in communicating with that server, it is yet another moment to try to intercept a password. Also, if queries are logged somewhere (either by default, or because they're slow), you have a plain password + the salt you're using sitting in those serverlogs, after all the trouble you went through NOT to store a plaintext password somewhere. If you did it privately in your own code, that wouldn't happen.

It all depends on how paranoid you like to be. There are far easier to abuse and often forgotten evils, like session-fixation.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗