douyu4822 2016-09-16 07:26
浏览 53
已采纳

Laravel的5.3护照和api路线

I'm using Laravel Framework version 5.3.9, fresh download nothing added on via composer(except "laravel/passport": "^1.0").

I did all the things suggested in the docs. Tables are created, routes are up, everything works fine. However I need passport for an API.

My routes look like so:

+--------+----------+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------+
| Domain | Method   | URI                                     | Name                 | Action                                                                     | Middleware |
+--------+----------+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+------------+
|        | GET|HEAD | /                                       |                      | Closure                                                                    | web        |
|        | GET|HEAD | api/v1/users/register                   | api::users::register | App\Http\Controllers\Api\V1\SocialController@register                      | api,auth   |
|        | POST     | oauth/authorize                         |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ApproveAuthorizationController@approve  | web,auth   |
|        | GET|HEAD | oauth/authorize                         |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\AuthorizationController@authorize       | web,auth   |
|        | DELETE   | oauth/authorize                         |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\DenyAuthorizationController@deny        | web,auth   |
|        | GET|HEAD | oauth/clients                           |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ClientController@forUser                | web,auth   |
|        | POST     | oauth/clients                           |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ClientController@store                  | web,auth   |
|        | PUT      | oauth/clients/{client_id}               |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ClientController@update                 | web,auth   |
|        | DELETE   | oauth/clients/{client_id}               |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ClientController@destroy                | web,auth   |
|        | GET|HEAD | oauth/personal-access-tokens            |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\PersonalAccessTokenController@forUser   | web,auth   |
|        | POST     | oauth/personal-access-tokens            |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\PersonalAccessTokenController@store     | web,auth   |
|        | DELETE   | oauth/personal-access-tokens/{token_id} |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\PersonalAccessTokenController@destroy   | web,auth   |
|        | GET|HEAD | oauth/scopes                            |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\ScopeController@all                     | web,auth   |
|        | POST     | oauth/token                             |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\AccessTokenController@issueToken        |            |
|        | POST     | oauth/token/refresh                     |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\TransientTokenController@refresh        | web,auth   |
|        | GET|HEAD | oauth/tokens                            |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\AuthorizedAccessTokenController@forUser | web,auth   |
|        | DELETE   | oauth/tokens/{token_id}                 |                      | \Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\AuthorizedAccessTokenController@destroy | web,auth   |

All the web routes are there, there are no api related routes, since Passport doesn't provide anything of that sort out of the box.

The API itself is intended to be used by a trusted client, it's made for a mobile application that does require a login however, said login will bypass a few steps.

Once a user access the /register route, the registration process itself is quite simple: access the user's facebook account an grab a few fields - email, facebook id, name an profile picture and from that point onwards the users is considered registered. But the user will NOT login with facebook(this is a very important aspect). The consumer app will be issued a token and use that token to access various endpoints of the api(that require a token to use).

So it boils down to this. I need to issue an access token to the consumer app that access the API. The API itself will only have one client, that is the mobile app itself. Users that use the app are not considered clients of the API but clients of the mobile app itself.

So far Passport is a headache to work with when it comes to implementing API related stuff, either that or I can't figure out how to make it work properly.

I've created a test client in the oauth_clients table that looks like so:

enter image description here

I'm using Postman to access api/v1/users/register route that has the auth middleware with the following JSON application/json

{
    "grant_type" : "authorization_code",
    "client_id" : 5,
    "client_secet": "y5dvPIOxQJOjYn7w2zzg4c6TRrphsrNFWbG4gAUL"
}

Which of course will result in a

{"error":"Unauthenticated."}

It makes perfect sense. Out of pure curiosity I changed the /register route to this:

Route::group([
    'middleware' => [
    ],
], function ()
{
    Route::group([
        'prefix' => 'users',
        'as'     => 'users::',
    ], function ()
    {
//        Route::get('/register', ['as'   => 'register', 'uses' => 'Api\V1\SocialController@register',]);
        Route::post('/register', ['as'   => 'register', 'uses' => '\Laravel\Passport\Http\Controllers\AccessTokenController@issueToken',]);
    });

});

With the same json as before. That resulted in {"error":"invalid_client","message":"Client authentication failed"}.

I've tracked down the function that, I think, handles the validateClient part in vendor/leagueoauth2-server/src/Grant/AbstractGrant`.

The $client is null. Now this may or may not be related to Passport, since the documentation on it rather lacking and the thought of digging thru a monster of a package to track down the error that may be largely due to me not doing something right doesn't strike me as a good idea, I'm out of options. To be perfectly honest I don't even know what the problem is.

Really, at this point any sort pointing in the right direction is more than welcome.

The part in questions is

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doyhq66282 2016-11-03 04:04
    关注

The problem with Laravel 5.3 passport is that unlike previous OAuth 2.0 Server for Laravel library offered by lucadegasperi, it has no API to make clients directly. So as if now the client can only be made through the front-end. FYI we wanted to use laravel passport solely for our mobile app so while creating and registering user we would have only EMAIL & Password and in some cases only Facebook UserID for facebook sign-in. So the following approach worked pretty well for our case and might differ for your scenario but may help you in the longer term to play around with laravel passport.

Note: Before following the below its assumed you have enabled Password Grant in your application.

So the way we solved it for our project on laravel 5.3 is as follows:

1. in the oauth_clients convert the id field into a normal field i.e. remove it as being primary key and make the data type as varchar so that we can store email address as client_ids as they are also unique for your system. Incase of Facebook login we store Facebook user IDs here in this column which again will be unique for each our client. Also for other tables like: oauth_access_tokens, oauth_auth_codes & oauth_personal_access_clients change client_id to VARCHAR(255) so that it can store email addresses or Facebook User IDs.

2. Now go to your models and create a model for oauth_clients table so that you can create client programmatically from the code while creating users.

<?php
      namespace App;

use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Model;

class OauthClient extends Model
      {
          protected $table = 'oauth_clients';
      }

3. Then in your api.php route file add the following route:

Route::post('/register-user', function (Request $request) {

$name     = $request->input('name');
          $email    = $request->input('email'),
          $password = $request->input('password'),    

// save new user
          $user = \App\User::create([
            'name'     => $name,
            'email'    => $email,
            'password' => bcrypt($password),
          ]);

// create oauth client
          $oauth_client = \App\OauthClient::create([
              'user_id'                => $user->id,
              'id'                     => $email,
              'name'                   => $name,
              'secret'                 => base64_encode(hash_hmac('sha256',$password, 'secret', true)),
              'password_client'        => 1,
              'personal_access_client' => 0,
              'redirect'               => '',
              'revoked'                => 0,
          ]);

return [
              'message' => 'user successfully created.'
          ];
      });

In the above code snippet, you have to note that to generate the oauth_client secret you have to use some strong formula of encryption that you feel comfortable using it with your application. Also, use the same technique to generate the secret key on your mobile app for the respective client/user.

1. Now you can use the standard POST API offered by laravel passport to request access token through password grant using "oauth/token" using the following parameters:

grant_type : 'password'
      client_id  : '<email with which the user is registered>'
      client_secret : '<generate the client secret from the mobile app>'
      username : '<email with which the user is registered>'
      password : '<password entered by the user>'
      scope : '<leave empty as default>'

2. The above will give you a response, if everything is correct, similar to :

{
        "token_type": "Bearer",
        "expires_in": 3155673600,
        "access_token": "eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImp0aSI6IjMwZmM0MDk1NWY5YjUwNDViOTUzNDlmZjc2M2ExNDUxOTAxZjc5YTA5YjE4OWM1MjEzOTJlZmNiMDgwOWQzMzQwM2ExZWI4ZmMyODQ1MTE3In0.eyJhdWQiOiJzaHVqYWhtQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsImp0aSI6IjMwZmM0MDk1NWY5YjUwNDViOTUzNDlmZjc2M2ExNDUxOTAxZjc5YTA5YjE4OWM1MjEzOTJlZmNiMDgwOWQzMzQwM2ExZWI4ZmMyODQ1MTE3IiwiaWF0IjoxNDc4MTQ1NjMyLCJuYmYiOjE0NzgxNDU2MzIsImV4cCI6NDYzMzgxOTIzMiwic3ViIjoiMSIsInNjb3BlcyI6W119.dj3g9b2AdPCK-im5uab-01SP71S7AR96R0FQTKKoaZV7M5ID1pSXDlmZw96o5Bd_Xsy0nUqFsPNRQsLvYaOuHZsP8v9mOVirBXLIBvPcBc6lDRdNXvRidNqeh4JHhJu9a5VzNlJPm3joBYSco4wYzNHs2BPSxXuuD3o63nKRHhuUHB-HwjVxj2GDwzEYXdZmf2ZXOGRJ99DlWGDvWx8xQgMQtd1E9Xk_Rs6Iu8tycjBpKBaC24AKxMI6T8DpelnFmUbMcz-pRsgCWCF_hxv6FpXav3jr1CLhhT58_udBvXjQAXEbtHeB7W_oaMcaqezHdAeOWDcnqREZHsnXHtKt0JpymcTWBkS2cg7sJzy6P9mOGgQ8B4gb8wt44_kHTeWnokk4yPFRZojkHLVZb8YL6hZxLlzgV1jCHUxXoHNe1VKlHArdlV8LAts9pqARZkyBRfwQ8oiTL-2m16FQ_qGg-9vI0Suv7d6_W126afI3LxqDBi8AyqpQzZX1FWmuJLV0QiNM0nzTyokzz7w1ilJP2PxIeUzMRlVaJyA395zq2HjbFEenCkd7bAmTGrgEkyWM6XEq1P7qIC_Ne_pLNAV6DLXUpg9bUWEHhHPXIDYKHS-c3N9fPDt8UVvGI8n0rPMieTN92NsYZ_6OqLNpcm6TrhMNZ9eg5EC0IPySrrv62jE",
        "refresh_token": "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"
      }

Its only a temporary solution till laravel supports an external API for applications which only has a mobile as the only possible interface for creating oAuth clients and user.

Hope it helps you! Cheers.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题