dpy33121 2015-05-18 09:35
浏览 335
已采纳

将字符串解析为int的特定类型(int8,int16,int32,int64)

I am trying to parse a string into an integer in Go. The Problem I found with it is in the documentation its mentioned syntax is as follows:

ParseInt(s string, base int, bitSize int)

where, s is the string to be parsed, base is implied by the string's prefix: base 16 for "0x", base 8 for "0", and base 10 otherwise.

The bitSize parameter is where I am facing problem. As per documentation of ParseInt, it specifies the integer type that the result must fit into. Bit sizes 0, 8, 16, 32, and 64 correspond to int, int8, int16, int32, and int64.

But for all the values like 0, 8, 16, 32, and 64. I am getting same type return value. I.e of int64 type.

Could anyone point me out what am I missing.

Code: https://play.golang.org/p/F3LbUh_maY

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongyuan8312 2015-05-18 09:47
    关注

As per documentation

func ParseInt(s string, base int, bitSize int) (i int64, err error)

ParseInt always return int64 no matter what. Moreover

The bitSize argument specifies the integer type that the result must fit into

So basically the your bitSize parameter only tells that the string value that you are going to parse should fit the bitSize after parsing. If not, out of range will happen.

Like in this <kbd>PlayGround</kbd>: strconv.ParseInt("192", 10, 8) (as you see the value after the parsing would be bigger than maximum value of int8).

If you want to parse it to whatever value you need, just use int8(i) afterwards (int8, int16, int32).

P.S. because you touched the topic how to convert to specific intX, I would outline that it is also possible to convert to unsigned int.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用PLC设计纸袋糊底机送料系统
  • ¥15 simulink仿真中dtc控制永磁同步电机如何控制开关频率
  • ¥15 用C语言输入方程怎么
  • ¥15 网站显示不安全连接问题
  • ¥15 github训练的模型参数无法下载
  • ¥15 51单片机显示器问题
  • ¥20 关于#qt#的问题:Qt代码的移植问题