douzhanhui5662 2014-12-17 22:39
浏览 152
已采纳

Mac上的Docker背后的代理更改了SSL证书

My eventual workaround for the issue below was to convince our IT guys not to man-in-the-middle the dockerhub registry. I was not able to get anything else to work, alas.

I am running into a problem with my initial attempt to get Docker running on my Mac at work, which is running 10.8.5. It appears that my company's certificate-rewriting proxy seems to be getting in the way of fetching images:

orflongpmacx8:docker pohl_longsine$ docker run hello-world
Unable to find image 'hello-world:latest' locally
Pulling repository hello-world
FATA[0001] Get https://index.docker.io/v1/repositories/library/hello-world/images: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority (possibly because of "crypto/rsa: verification error" while trying to verify candidate authority certificate "bcauth") 

(Indeed, when I log onto the guest wireless – which does not have the meddlesome proxy – I can get past this step. However, I need to figure out how to make this work through the proxy since using the guest wireless is untenable as a long-term solution.)

My issue, on the surface, appears to be very much like the one answered in this question. However, the accepted answer in that question does not work for me, since the root_unix.go file they discuss does not get invoked on a Mac. (From browsing around, I would guess that root_cgo_darwin.go and/or root_darwin.go would be involved instead.)

That doesn't really tell me how, operationally, I need to do the equivalent work of installing some sort of trusted certificate. I managed to get my hands on a *.cer file that I believe to be the one that I need, but I'm at a loss as to what to do with it.

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Edit: I thought that maybe I needed to to something akin to what this page suggests, to add the certificate. Alas, my attempt at following those instructions failed in the following way:

orflongpmacx8:docker pohl_longsine$ sudo security add-trusted-cert -d -r trustRoot -k "/Library/Keychains/System.keychain" "~/Desktop/Certs/redacted.cer" 
Password:
***Error reading file ~/Desktop/Certs/redacted.cer***
Error reading file ~/Desktop/Certs/redacted.cer

Edit 2: I may have come one step closer to solving this. I should have known better to use a path with a tilde inside quotation marks. If I use an absolute path instead, I can successfully run the above command to add certs.

Alas, this did not alleviate the ultimate symptom:

FATA[0001] Get https://index.docker.io/v1/repositories/library/hello-world/images: x509: certificate signed by unknown authority (possibly because of "crypto/rsa: verification error" while trying to verify candidate authority certificate "bcauth") 
  • 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doushi8187 2014-12-26 14:36
    关注

According to the boot2docker README

Insecure Registry

As of Docker version 1.3.1, if your registry doesn't support HTTPS, you must add it as an insecure registry.

$ boot2docker init
    $ boot2docker up
    $ boot2docker ssh
    $ echo 'EXTRA_ARGS="--insecure-registry <YOUR INSECURE HOST>"' | sudo tee -a /var/lib/boot2docker/profile
    $ sudo /etc/init.d/docker restart
    then you should be able to do a docker push/pull.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择