doutuobao4004 2015-03-04 06:47
浏览 381
已采纳

如何将[] int8转换为字符串

What's the best way (fastest performance) to convert from []int8 to string?

For []byte we could do string(byteslice), but for []int8 it gives an error:

cannot convert ba (type []int8) to type string

I got the ba from SliceScan() method of *sqlx.Rows that produces []int8 instead of string

Is this solution the fastest?

func B2S(bs []int8) string {
    ba := []byte{}
    for _, b := range bs {
        ba = append(ba, byte(b))
    }
    return string(ba)
}

EDIT my bad, it's uint8 instead of int8.. so I can do string(ba) directly.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi4078 2015-03-04 07:36
    关注

Note beforehand: The asker first stated that input slice is []int8 so that is what the answer is for. Later he realized the input is []uint8 which can be directly converted to string because byte is an alias for uint8 (and []byte => string conversion is supported by the language spec).

You can't convert slices of different types, you have to do it manually.

Question is what type of slice should we convert to? We have 2 candidates: []byte and []rune. Strings are stored as UTF-8 encoded byte sequences internally ([]byte), and a string can also be converted to a slice of runes. The language supports converting both of these types ([]byte and []rune) to string.

A rune is a unicode codepoint. And if we try to convert an int8 to a rune in a one-to-one fashion, it will fail (meaning wrong output) if the input contains characters which are encoded to multiple bytes (using UTF-8) because in this case multiple int8 values should end up in one rune.

Let's start from the string "世界" whose bytes are:

fmt.Println([]byte("世界"))
    // Output: [228 184 150 231 149 140]

And its runes:

fmt.Println([]rune("世界"))
    // [19990 30028]

It's only 2 runes and 6 bytes. So obviously 1-to-1 int8->rune mapping won't work, we have to go with 1-1 int8->byte mapping.

byte is alias for uint8 having range 0..255, to convert it to []int8 (having range -128..127) we have to use -256+bytevalue if the byte value is > 127 so the "世界" string in []int8 looks like this:

[-28 -72 -106 -25 -107 -116]

The backward conversion what we want is: bytevalue = 256 + int8value if the int8 is negative but we can't do this as int8 (range -128..127) and neither as byte (range 0..255) so we also have to convert it to int first (and back to byte at the end). This could look something like this:

if v < 0 {
        b[i] = byte(256 + int(v))
    } else {
        b[i] = byte(v)
    }

But actually since signed integers are represented using 2's complement, we get the same result if we simply use a byte(v) conversion (which in case of negative numbers this is equivalent to 256 + v).

Note: Since we know the length of the slice, it is much faster to allocate a slice with this length and just set its elements using indexing [] and not calling the built-in append function.

So here is the final conversion:

func B2S(bs []int8) string {
        b := make([]byte, len(bs))
        for i, v := range bs {
            b[i] = byte(v)
        }
        return string(b)
    }

Try it on the Go Playground.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?