duanpi5733 2013-08-07 14:55
浏览 100
已采纳

Golang捕获信号

I want to implement a "process wrapper" in Go. Basically what it will do, is launch a process (lets say a node server) and monitor it (catch signals like SIGKILL, SIGTERM ...)

I think the way to do is to launch the node server in a go routine using syscall.Exec:

func launchCmd(path string, args []string) {
  err := syscall.Exec(path, args, os.Environ())
  if err != nil {
    panic(err)
  }
}

Then I'd like to catch every possible signals generated by the command executed by syscall. I'm pretty new to Go, any help would be appreciated.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshi7433 2013-08-07 15:04
    关注

There are three ways of executing a program in Go:

1. syscall package with syscall.Exec, syscall.ForkExec, syscall.StartProcess
    2. os package with os.StartProcess
    3. os/exec package with exec.Command

syscall.StartProcess is low level. It returns a uintptr as a handle.

os.StartProcess gives you a nice os.Process struct that you can call Signal on. os/exec gives you io.ReaderWriter to use on a pipe. Both use syscall internally.

Reading signals sent from a process other than your own seems a bit tricky. If it was possible, syscall would be able to do it. I don't see anything obvious in the higher level packages.

To receive a signal you can use signal.Notify like this:

sigc := make(chan os.Signal, 1)
    signal.Notify(sigc,
        syscall.SIGHUP,
        syscall.SIGINT,
        syscall.SIGTERM,
        syscall.SIGQUIT)
    go func() {
        s := <-sigc
        // ... do something ...
    }()

You just need to change the signals you're interested in listening to. If you don't specify a signal, it'll catch all the signals that can be captured.

You would use syscall.Kill or Process.Signal to map the signal. You can get the pid from Process.Pid or as a result from syscall.StartProcess.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题