dongtaijiao7140 2013-12-04 01:44
浏览 431
已采纳

从Go查询WMI

I would like to run WMI queries from Go. There are ways to call DLL functions from Go. My understanding is that there must be some DLL somewhere which, with the correct call, will return some data I can parse and use. I'd prefer to avoid calling into C or C++, especially since I would guess those are wrappers over the Windows API itself.

I've examined the output of dumpbin.exe /exports c:\windows\system32\wmi.dll, and the following entry looks promising:

WmiQueryAllDataA (forwarded to wmiclnt.WmiQueryAllDataA)

However I'm not sure what to do from here. What arguments does this function take? What does it return? Searching for WmiQueryAllDataA is not helpful. And that name only appears in a comment of c:\program files (x86)\windows kits\8.1\include\shared\wmistr.h, but with no function signature.

Are there better methods? Is there another DLL? Am I missing something? Should I just use a C wrapper?

Running a WMI query in Linqpad with .NET Reflector shows the use of WmiNetUtilsHelper:ExecQueryWmi (and a _f version), but neither have a viewable implementation.

Update: use the github.com/StackExchange/wmi package which uses the solution in the accepted answer.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• donglaoe2979 2013-12-04 04:00
    关注

Welcome to the wonderful world of COM, Object Oriented Programming in C from when C++ was "a young upstart".

On github mattn has thrown together a little wrapper in Go, which I used to throw together a quick example program. "This repository was created for experimentation and should be considered unstable." instills all sorts of confidence.

I'm leaving out a lot of error checking. Trust me when I say, you'll want to add it back.

package main

import (
            "github.com/mattn/go-ole"
            "github.com/mattn/go-ole/oleutil"
    )

func main() {
        // init COM, oh yeah
        ole.CoInitialize(0)
        defer ole.CoUninitialize()

unknown, _ := oleutil.CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator")
        defer unknown.Release()

wmi, _ := unknown.QueryInterface(ole.IID_IDispatch)
        defer wmi.Release()

// service is a SWbemServices
        serviceRaw, _ := oleutil.CallMethod(wmi, "ConnectServer")
        service := serviceRaw.ToIDispatch()
        defer service.Release()

// result is a SWBemObjectSet
        resultRaw, _ := oleutil.CallMethod(service, "ExecQuery", "SELECT * FROM Win32_Process")
        result := resultRaw.ToIDispatch()
        defer result.Release()

countVar, _ := oleutil.GetProperty(result, "Count")
        count := int(countVar.Val)

for i :=0; i < count; i++ {
            // item is a SWbemObject, but really a Win32_Process
            itemRaw, _ := oleutil.CallMethod(result, "ItemIndex", i)
            item := itemRaw.ToIDispatch()
            defer item.Release()

asString, _ := oleutil.GetProperty(item, "Name")

println(asString.ToString())
        }
    }

The real meat is the call to ExecQuery, I happen to grab Win32_Process from the available classes because it's easy to understand and print.

On my machine, this prints:

System Idle Process
    System
    smss.exe
    csrss.exe
    wininit.exe
    services.exe
    lsass.exe
    svchost.exe
    svchost.exe
    atiesrxx.exe
    svchost.exe
    svchost.exe
    svchost.exe
    svchost.exe
    svchost.exe
    spoolsv.exe
    svchost.exe
    AppleOSSMgr.exe
    AppleTimeSrv.exe
    ... and so on
    go.exe
    main.exe

I'm not running it elevated or with UAC disabled, but some WMI providers are gonna require a privileged user.

I'm also not 100% that this won't leak a little, you'll want to dig into that. COM objects are reference counted, so defer should be a pretty good fit there (provided the method isn't crazy long running) but go-ole may have some magic inside I didn't notice.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮