douchu2823 2014-04-14 23:04
浏览 29
已采纳

全局键盘输入转到

Does Go provide a way to listen to global keyboard inputs? Essentially like a keylogger (however that's not my purpose) where it captures input if the focus is outside its own context.

Ideally it would be cross platform, but if not Windows only would work as well.

My end goal is a tool that is cross platform, doesn't require a runtime, that allows you to register global keyboard shortcuts to in app javascript invocations (mainly control Google Music). It'll be done by having a Chrome extension connect to a socket.io connection in the Golang app, and having the app then feed commands to the extension.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi4056 2014-05-06 19:39
    关注

Capturing keyboard input outside the context of the application is platform specific. Go specifically does not have bindings to these APIs.

Mac OS X has an Objective-C API called event taps. Windows has C++ function RegisterHotKey, although I am less familiar with Windows APIs.

There may be toolkits / frameworks that allow you to do this cross-platform, but there currently aren't any in Go. If you find any in C, you may be able to hook it into Go using cgo.

Perhaps you are over-complicating things? There is a page here that describes adding keyboard shortcuts for a Chrome extension.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率