douhaoqiao9304 2014-07-12 04:28
浏览 318
已采纳

在cgo库中链接第三方静态库

I have a Go library that provides bindings for the C++ OpenImageIO library (OpenImageiGO). I've been happily building my bindings via the standard dynamic linking to libOpenImageIO, but am now trying to link statically. I'm running into an issue where no matter which combination of flags I try, the external linker fails with a ton of "undefined reference" errors. I seem to recall seeing this issue raised in the past, saying that there was an issue regarding the order in which the linker saw the symbols. But I can't seem to find this information again.

Here is a brief example of my most recent build attempt, trying to get it to link against static builds of boost, OpenColorIO, and OpenImageIO :

$ export CGO_CPPFLAGS="\
-I/path/to/boost/include \
-I/path/to/OpenColorIO/include \
-I/path/to/OpenImageIO/include"

$ export CGO_LDFLAGS="\
-L/path/to/boost/lib -lboost_thread_static -lboost_system_static \
-L/path/to/OpenColorIO/lib -lopencolorio \
-L/path/to/OpenImageIO/lib -lOpenImageIO"

$ go build -v -x --ldflags '-extldflags "-static"'  github.com/justinfx/openimageigo
CGO_LDFLAGS="/path/to/boost/lib/libboost_system_static.a" "/path/to/boost/lib/libboost_thread_static.a" "/path/to/OpenColorIO/lib/libopencolorio.a" "/path/to/OpenImageIO/lib/libOpenImageIO.a" "-lstdc++" /vol/apps/go/1.3.0/pkg/tool/linux_amd64/cgo -objdir $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/ -- -I/path/to/boost/include -I/path/to/OpenColorIO/include -I/path/to/OpenImageIO/include -I./cpp -I $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/ -I/path/to/boost/include -I/path/to/OpenColorIO/include -I/path/to/OpenImageIO/include color.go imagebuf.go imagebufalgo.go imagecache.go imageinput.go imageoutput.go imagespec.go oiio.go roi.go
/usr/bin/g++ -I . -fPIC -m64 -pthread -fmessage-length=0 -I/path/to/boost/include -I/path/to/OpenColorIO/include -I/path/to/OpenImageIO/include -I./cpp -I $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/ -g -O2 -o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/all.cpp.o -c ./all.cpp

/usr/bin/g++ -I . -fPIC -m64 -pthread -fmessage-length=0 -o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/_cgo_.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/_cgo_main.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/_cgo_export.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/color.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imagebuf.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imagebufalgo.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imagecache.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imageinput.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imageoutput.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/imagespec.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/oiio.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/roi.cgo2.o $WORK/github.com/justinfx/openimageigo/_obj/all.cpp.o /path/to/boost/lib/libboost_system_static.a /path/to/boost/lib/libboost_thread_static.a /path/to/OpenColorIO/lib/libopencolorio.a /path/to/OpenImageIO/lib/libOpenImageIO.a -lstdc++

And here are some of the cherry-picked errors, since it was a very long bit of output:

/path/to/OpenImageIO/lib/libOpenImageIO.a(OpenImageIO_dist^src^libOpenImageIO^color_ocio.cpp.o): In function `ColorConfig':
/path/to/OpenImageIO/OpenImageIO_dist/src/libOpenImageIO/color_ocio.cpp:141: undefined reference to `OpenColorIO::v1::SetLoggingLevel(OpenColorIO::v1::LoggingLevel)'
/path/to/OpenImageIO/lib/libOpenImageIO.a(OpenImageIO_dist^src^libOpenImageIO^imagebufalgo_copy.cpp.o): In function `boost::shared_mutex::lock()':
/path/to/boost/include/boost/thread/pthread/shared_mutex.hpp:138: undefined reference to `boost::this_thread::disable_interruption::~disable_interruption()'

OpenImageIO can't seem to find references for OpenColorIO. And, OpenImageIO can't seem to find references for boost. It appears like the order in which things are happening during the linking isn't making the OpenColorIO or boost symbols available to OpenImageIO, so I get a bunch of symbol errors.

I'm hoping I am doing something simple and stupid that can be corrected in my build process. But the cgo static linking with external libs does seem a touch more complicated than the default dynamic linking approach.

Update #1

The answer given by @james-henstridge was right on, and I am almost fully built, except for one last hiccup. I'm getting failing references for yaml-cpp, needed by OpenColorIO, even though it seems I have the correct order.

Here is my latest env, where I have worked through all of the explicit static libs that had to be added:

$ export CGO_CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include"

$ export CGO_LDFLAGS="\
-L/usr/local/lib \
-L/usr/lib \
-L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu \
-lOpenImageIO \
-lHalf -lIex -lfreetype -lIlmThread -lImath -lIlmImf -lIlmThread \
-lOpenColorIO \
-lyaml-cpp -ltinyxml \
-lboost_regex -lboost_filesystem -lboost_thread -lboost_system \
-ltiff -lgif -lpng -ljpeg -lz \
-lrt -ldl"

$ go test -v -x --ldflags '-extldflags "-static"' github.com/justinfx/openimageigo
/home/justin/src/OpenColorIO/src/core/OCIOYaml.cpp:329: undefined reference to `YAML::Node::begin() const'
/home/justin/src/OpenColorIO/build/ext/dist/include/yaml-cpp/nodereadimpl.h:79: undefined reference to `YAML::Node::GetScalar(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&) const'
/usr/local/lib/libOpenColorIO.a(OCIOYaml.cpp.o): In function `_FindFromNodeAtIndex':
/home/justin/src/OpenColorIO/build/ext/dist/include/yaml-cpp/nodeutil.h:53: undefined reference to `YAML::Node::FindAtIndex(unsigned long) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Update #2

Nevermind about update #1. It was specifically related to OpenColorIO and not a general issue.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du90093662774150 2014-07-12 04:56
    关注

The order of the -l flags matters when you are linking with static libraries. If you link using -lfoo -lbar -lbaz, any symbols required by libbar.a will only be searched for in libbar.a and libbaz.a. Even if libfoo.a contains the symbols you're after, the linker won't find them.

What is happening is that for each library, the linker unpacks the archive and adds the object files that contain symbols referenced by whatever came before. If a particular object file in the archive isn't needed, it is ignored.

The fix is to make sure every library is listed before any it depends on in the linker flags. If there are any dependency loops (which there shouldn't be), it may be necessary to list a library twice.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换