dspx15491 2015-12-06 00:11
浏览 118
已采纳

在Mac上的Eclipse中找不到GDB选项

I'm new to Macs but I don't think this is a problem that comes from that. I've been attempting to set up GDB as a debugger for programming in golang on Eclipse. I know how to do it for the most part, but at some point one of the steps is to open up your debug preferences in the C/C++ configuration and fill in the path of where the debugger is located. Unfortunately, the option doesn't even show up for me: enter image description here

Why doesn't the "GDB" option show up under Preferences >> C/C++ >> Debug? If i'm not mistaken, it should be a part of the CDT package correct? Am I just using the wrong version? It should be giving me this option:

enter image description here

At least it does for Neil Craft, the author of this tutorial

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhuan5073 2016-09-22 23:33
    关注

For anyone coming here looking for an answer: https://www.ics.uci.edu/~pattis/common/handouts/macmingweclipse/allexperimental/mac-gdb-install.html#eclipse

If there is no GDB section in the C/C++Debug subtree, close the preferences window, and try to first start a debugging session for any project that you can already run without problems. You can do it by either clicking the Debug button on the toolbar, or selecting RunDebug from the main menu. This attempt will, of course, fail with an error message about the gdb command, but it will force the said C/C++DebugGDB settings to appear in the preferences.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码