dshun123456 2014-11-20 16:34
浏览 33
已采纳

GAE数据存储区,带有投影的GetMulti()?

My application puts together a grouping of many different Kinds of data for a report to the user, this report takes a while to compile and it is useful for the user to see this snapshot at a later date, so I save a copy of the data compiled into a separate Kind in the datastore. Then, possibly months later, the user pull up the copy that I saved, but I want to query the datastore for just one specific status field on each entity that may have changed since they originally ran the report, to see if that entity has changed since they first viewed the report.

So, I have all of the keys I need, I could do a datastore.GetMulti(). But there could be thousands of entities, and each one has many fields, so I was wondering if there was a more efficient method of querying the datastore to get just this one field, instead of the entire set of data. Something like a combination of a projection query and a GetMulti(), but I can't find anything like that in the docs, am I missing something?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxiejie9387 2014-12-18 22:52
    关注

Projection queries don't have to be only on a single entity. You can do exactly this with a projection query. In your case, something like this:

q := datastore.NewQuery("EntityKindYouDefinedName").Project("status_property")

See the doc for more information on how to process the results of this projection query.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮