doujiu8145 2018-08-15 07:48
浏览 45
已采纳

不带导入功能的`go run * .go`文件如何访问功能?

I'm following the Bookshelf tutorial on building web services on Google App Engine.

To start the app the tutorial runs go run app.go auth.go template.go. I don't understand how this works. For example, how is the parseTemplate method from template.go used in app.go without an import statement for template.go?

My understanding is that in a Go project we have an entry point file that has a main method. That file then imports packages to use them internally. What is the advantage of running these three files at once?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds9567 2018-08-15 07:52
    关注

That example uses a single package, specifically the main package to implement everything.

Every package may consist of multiple files, even the main package. Inside the package you don't import anything, you can access everything from the package. Spec: Packages:

Go programs are constructed by linking together packages. A package in turn is constructed from one or more source files that together declare constants, types, variables and functions belonging to the package and which are accessible in all files of the same package. Those elements may be exported and used in another package.

When the special main package is broken into multiple files, that's when you have to list all when launching the app:

go run app.go auth.go template.go

If the example would be separated into multiple packages, only then would you have to import the other packges from main to access them.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 winform的chart曲线生成时有凸起
  • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
  • ¥15 finalshell节点的搭建代码和那个端口代码教程
  • ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录