dsozqcx9668 2016-06-10 16:48
浏览 111

通过AWS开发工具包GO将压缩文件流式传输到S3

I followed the example on the AWS site for gzipping files and streaming them to S3, found here: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/sdk-for-go/latest/v1/developerguide/common-examples.title.html

I am having an issue where the only thing landing in my S3 bucket are files with basically just the GZIP headers. Every single file is 23b in size.

Any idea what would cause this?

My code:

func (t *Table) Upload() {
  year := time.Now().Format("2006")
  month := time.Now().Format("01")
  day := time.Now().Format("02")
  reader, writer := io.Pipe()
  go func() {
    gw := gzip.NewWriter(writer)
    io.Copy(gw, t.File)
    t.File.Close()
    gw.Close()
    writer.Close()
  }()
  uploader := s3manager.NewUploader(session.New(&aws.Config{Region: aws.String(os.Getenv("AWS_REGION"))}))
  result, err := uploader.Upload(&s3manager.UploadInput{
    Body:   reader,
    Bucket: aws.String(os.Getenv("S3_BUCKET")),
    Key:    aws.String(fmt.Sprintf("%s/%s/%s/%s/%s", os.Getenv("S3_KEY"), year, month, day, t.Name+".csv.gz")),
  })
  if err != nil {
    log.WithField("error", err).Fatal("Failed to upload file.")
  }
  log.WithField("location", result.Location).Info("Successfully uploaded to")
}
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drvpvmz16241016 2016-06-10 18:07
    关注

I discovered that even though you may have a struct designed as such (as I do):

type Table struct {                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
      Name     string                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
      Path     string                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
      FileName string                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
      File     *os.File                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
      Buffer   *bufio.Writer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
      Data     chan string                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
    }

using a function that requires a pointer to that struct does not necessarily leave the Table.File in an open state.

I made sure the file was closed when writing to it was complete and reopened it inside my upload function. This resolved the issue and uploaded the full gzipped file to S3.

Thanks for the heads up on the possible issue @jrwren

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题
  • ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?