duanliaouu965826 2018-10-30 09:27
浏览 722
已采纳

在docker中使用gitlab私有仓库作为golang依赖

I am mirroring a popular go library in my organizations gitlab's group (for redundancy).

In my code I have: import ( "gitlab.com/org/group/library.git" )

I used this answer for guidance on using go get with a private repository. On my machine go get ./... works because I configured git using the following command:

$ git config --global url.git@gitlab.com:.insteadOf https://gitlab.com/

When I try to build a docker container the command RUN go get ./... fails with the following output:

package gitlab.com/org/group/library.git: cannot download, git://gitlab.com/org/group/library uses insecure protocol

It seems the popular answer from a similar thread or this article is to do something like upload your ssh keys to the docker container. I don't really feel comfortable with that because I don't exactly understand what is doing, or the security implications.

Any insight on how to properly configure my dockerfile or my golang work flow would be of great assistance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjia4220 2018-11-16 17:44
    关注

It appears that golang v1.11 includes modules.

To quote the source

A module is a collection of related Go packages that are versioned together as a single unit. Most often, a single version-control repository corresponds exactly to a single module.

Using the latest version of golang along with modules allows me to use all of my dependencies.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题