duanlu1279 2017-01-15 07:51
浏览 41

如何kubernetes煤渣量插件的作品?

I'm new to k8s, and recently, I read the cinder volume plugin source code: cinder volume plugin.

I don't know how the plugin works, and how it communicates with cinder? And I don't find the request and response in code.

Does the cinder volume plugin call cinder API or other ways?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhui9631 2017-01-15 08:00
    关注

cinder volume is a persistent volume, more precisely one of the persistent volume storage classes.

Each StorageClass contains the fields provisioner and parameters, which are used when a PersistentVolume belonging to the class needs to be dynamically provisioned.

Cinder specifically is an Openstack volume type.
    It is an OpenStack Block Storage Cinder, which:

• implements services and libraries to provide on demand, self-service access to Block Storage resources.
    • Provides Software Defined Block Storage via abstraction and automation on top of various traditional backend block storage devices.

You can see how Kubernetes uses cinder in pkg/volume/cinder/cinder_test.go.
    However, as mentioned in "Kubernetes Cinder volumes do not mount with cloud-provider=openstack":

the the Cinder provisioner is not implemented yet, given the following statement in the docs (StorageClasses Provisioner):

During beta, the available provisioner types are kubernetes.io/aws-ebs and kubernetes.io/gce-pd

So no "kubernetes.io/cinder" yet.
    Yet, Ewa mentions in the comments making it work: see "Kubernetes Cinder volumes do not mount with cloud-provider=openstack" as an example.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿
  • ¥15 回答4f系统的像差计算
  • ¥15 java如何提取出pdf里的文字?
  • ¥100 求三轴之间相互配合画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题