doulu8847 2018-01-17 11:36
浏览 98

如何在revel框架的app.conf文件中禁用调试日志(app和revel都)?

I want to disable debug logs and want other logs to put in a file(logfile). I have tried following two snippets. But it doesnt work as expected.

log.all.filter.module.app = logfile
log.all.filter.module.revel = logfile
log.debug.filter.module.app = off
log.debug.filter.module.revel = off

log.all.output = logfile
log.debug.output = off

Going through the revel log documentation (http://revel.github.io/manual/logging.html), they have mentioned that order of the log is significant but it isnt working in this case it seems. Am i missing something?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhi1879 2018-06-07 18:40
    关注

I think what you are seeing is debug output from the proxy. When running the revel application from the command line like

revel run myapp

The proxy starts up in debug mode (meaning you will see lots of debug messages), after the application has started the log should be configured to what is set in the app.conf

Also there may be an assumption that off is an active handler, so it would discard the data, unfortunately the handlers are "or"ed logically together, not "and"ed so setting all outputs to one handler then turning one off does not affect the logger set to all

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog