dongshimao7115 2019-04-08 12:39
浏览 176
已采纳

创建补丁以添加kubernetes批注

I would like to write an mutating webhook to add a default ingress class to all ingress object, that do not explicitly provide one.

According to the examples I found I need to provide a proper json patch for the webhook to return.

I first tried my patches using kubectl:

$ kubectl patch ingress mying --type='json' -p='[{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations/key", "value":"value"}]'
The  "" is invalid

Looks like this is not working when there is not already an annotations element present.

$ kubectl patch ingress mying --type='json' -p='[{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations", "value":{"key":"value"}}]'
ingress.extensions/kafka-monitoring-topics-ui patched

Creating the complete annotations element works fine, however in my case I need a key of kubernetes.io/ingress.class which contains a slash.

kubectl patch ingress mying --type='json' -p='[{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations", "value":{"kubernetes.io/ingress.class":"value"}}]'
ingress.extensions/kafka-monitoring-topics-ui patched

This works fine when creating the annotation object. However, if there is already a some annotation present and I simply want to add one, it seems to be impossible to add one.

Simply using [{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations", "value":{"kubernetes.io/ingress.class":"value"}}] removes all existing annotation, while something like '[{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations/kubernetes.io/ingress.class", "value": "value"}] does not work because of the contained slash.

Long story short: What is the correct way to simply add a ingress class using a proper patch?

PS: Yes, I am aware of kubectl annotate, but unfortunately that does not help with my webhook.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumi4676 2019-04-08 14:10
    关注

Replace the forward slash (/) in kubernetes.io/ingress.class with ~1.

Your command should look like this,

$ kubectl patch ingress mying --type='json' -p='[{"op": "add", "path": "/metadata/annotations/kubernetes.io~1ingress.class", "value":"nginx"}]'

Reference: RFC 6901 https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6901#section-3

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题