douhuibo5635 2013-01-31 17:36
浏览 93
已采纳

在多种编程语言中寻找精度类似的数据类型 C / C ++,D,转到

I am trying to implement a program with floating point numbers, using two or more programming languages. The program does say 50k iterations to finally bring the error to very small value.

To ensure that my results are comparable, I wanted to make sure I use data types of same precision in different languages. Would you please tell if there is correspondence between float/double of C/C++ to that in D and Go. I expect C/C++ and D to be quite close in this regard, but not sure. Thanks a lot.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhoulei8959 2013-01-31 17:47
    关注

Generally, for compiled languages, floating point format and precision comes down to two things:

1. The library used to implement the floating point functions that aren't directly supported in hardware.
    2. The hardware the system is running on.

It may also depend on what compiler options you give (and how sophisticated the compiler is in general) - many modern processors have vector instructions, and the result may be subtly different than if you use "regular" floating point instructions (e.g. FPU vs. SSE on x86 processors). You may also see differences, sometimes, because the internal calculations on an x86 FPU is 80-bits, stored as 64-bits when the computation is completed.

But generally, given the same hardware, and similar type of compilers, I'd expect to get the same result [and roughly the same performance] from two different [sufficiently similar] languages.

Most languages have either only "double" (typically 64-bit) or "single and double" (e.g. float - typically 32-bit and double - typically 64-bit in C/C++ - and probably D as well, but I'm not that into D).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入