doujian0265 2016-07-19 20:49
浏览 182
已采纳

为什么在golang中不允许在切片指针上建立索引

When I run the below code, I get the compiler error saying that indexing is not supported.

txs := make([]string, 2)
txs[0] = "A"

p := &txs

fmt.Println(p[0])

I'm trying to understand why indexing on the slice pointer is not supported. I can make a copy of the pointer variable to value variable and then do indexing, but I'm curious to understand why the language is not supporting the indexing on slice pointer; it'd be so much convenient to do so. or is there a way to do it that i'm not aware? please let me know your thoughts.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongmeixi5311 2016-07-19 21:50
    关注

There's an abstraction happening there and the language designer chose not to apply it to the pointer. To give some practical reason, this is likely due to the fact that the pointer doesn't point to the beginning of an array (like the block of memory. If you're familiar with indexing this is generally done with something like startingAddress + index * sizeof(dataType)). So when you have the value type, it's already providing an abstraction to hide the extra layer of indirection that occurs. I assume the language authors didn't think it made sense to do this when you have a pointer to the slice object, given that points off to the actual memory that would be a pretty misleading. It already causes some confusion as is, but for a lot of developers, they probably will never realize this abstraction exists at all (like in most cases there is no noticeable difference in syntax when operating on a slice vs and array).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的
  • ¥15 r语言蛋白组学相关问题
  • ¥15 Python时间序列如何拟合疏系数模型
  • ¥15 求学软件的前人们指明方向🥺