doudizhi947129 2015-07-01 19:47
浏览 80
已采纳

前往:将引用类型作为参数

Certain types in Go are reference types: maps, slices, channels, functions, and methods.

Sometimes you need to use pointers to references. For example,

type Stack []interface{}
func (stack *Stack) Push(x interface{}) { 
    *stack = append(*stack, x)
}

You need it because all arguments are passed by copying the value, and append() might need to reallocate memory in the slice's capacity is not big enough. I get that.

First question. How about map types? If I have a custom type based on a map, should I better always pass a pointer to it if some key:value insertions or deletions are expected?

Second question. What about other reference types? Channel, for example. I can imagine a situation where I build a custom type based on a channel to implement some custom pre-processing for the values being passed to a channel. Pointers needed here too?

Sorry if this is basic as heck, but I really want to get a good grasp of the subject.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhe1864 2015-07-01 20:45
    关注

The rules are fairly easy when you think of everything as a value, where some values contain pointers internally.

• slices: Use a pointer when you may need to modify the length or capacity, which changes the value of the slice.
    • maps: Don't use a pointer, since the map value doesn't change with modifications.
    • functions and methods: Don't use a pointer, the same effect is had through function values.
    • chan: Don't use a pointer.

There are of course exceptions, like if you want to be able to swap out a map entirely you would need to use pointer to do so, but these are rare cases.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++使用Gunplot
  • ¥15 这个电路是如何实现路灯控制器的,原理是什么,怎么求解灯亮起后熄灭的时间如图?
  • ¥15 matlab数字图像处理频率域滤波
  • ¥15 在abaqus做了二维正交切削模型,给刀具添加了超声振动条件后输出切削力为什么比普通切削增大这么多
  • ¥15 ELGamal和paillier计算效率谁快?
  • ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)