im in A

So, my question is: It is possible to see in output

im in A
im in B

Without "override" Discover of B?

func (obj B) Discover() string {
    return obj.GetTest()
}

Why? I've alot of small methods in struct (as classes) and Discover pretty the same for all structs, so I want to avoid copy&paste Discover in each struct(class)

go playground https://play.golang.org/p/nYc2hc3UbG

Thanks in advance!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongsu3138 2016-05-16 17:30
    关注

No. You're embedding A in B. B has no definition for Discover, therefor the version on A is always invoked. That method has a receiver of type A and A has no awareness of B or the fact that it's embedded in B. Therefor A can only call it's own version of GetTest().

The only reason B satisfies the discover interface is because it has A embedded. It implements it indirectly. If you want the functionality on B, you have to define it on B. This isn't polymorphism at all, it's composition. B isn't an A, B has an A. If you want polymorphism, you use interfaces and implement them. B is a discoverable, but only because it has an A.

I would assume this is just for the example but you actually have no reason at all to even have this Discovery method. Your interface should just require GetTest instead. Don't confuse embedding with inheritance. There is no inheritance in Go. If you want polymorphic behavior you achieve it by implementing interfaces and you can't cut corners like this because the relationship between an embedded type and the embeddor is not one of inheritance, there is no base class or "overrides".

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 python代码,帮调试
  • ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊