dsdsm2016 2014-01-04 03:16
浏览 114
已采纳

使用go中的字符串通过名称实例化结构

I am trying to create a function that takes a []byte and an interface{} (standing for the struct) and returns an interface{} as the struct type passed into the func.

Something like this:

package main

import (

"encoding/json"

)

func UnmarshalFromJSONArray(sms []byte,tt string) (interface{}) {
    var ts = new(tt) 
    err := json.Unmarshal(sms,&ts)
    if(err != nil) {
        fmt.Println(err)
    }
    return sms
}

So that method would run something like this:

// let's say a struct has the following definition:

type MyStructType struct {
    Id int
    Name string
    Desc string
}

// we can some how get its fully qualified class name (this may require reflection?) or pass it into the UnMarshal method direction some how.
mst := "package.MyStructType",

// and then assume a byte array ba that has JSON format for 

ba := []byte(`{"Id":"3","Name":"Jack","Desc":"the man"}`)

stct := UnmarshalFromJSONArray(ba,mst)

MyStructureType out := stct

// leaving "stct" being the unmarshalled byte array which can be used like any other struct of type "MyStructureType"

The key being that I never need to know what the fields of MyStructureType are before unmarshalling. All I need are the name of the struct and some way to instance one and then populate it with JSON byte array data that matches its fields. Hopefully that is possible (it is trivial in java using reflection). So I want to basically unmarshal an anonymous struct type by it's name without needing to know what fields it has.

Any suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanbi8089 2014-01-04 03:49
    关注

The short answer is that this is impossible. There is no string to type translator in Go. You can make a map of strings to reflect.Type's, but you would need to know the possible options ahead of time or you need to provide the caller with a way to register types (perhaps in init).

Assuming you have found a way to resolve the string to its reflect.Type, you can simply call reflect.New(typ).Interface() to get the pointer you need to pass to json.Unmarshal().

The best answer is to avoid trying this all together. Writing idiomatic Java in Go isn't really possible. If I knew more about your problem, I could give you a more idiomatic Go solution.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面