douewei1665 2014-04-17 18:13
浏览 63
已采纳

找不到安装用于GO-1.2的QML软件包-Xubuntu

A Little Background: I am extremely new to GO and QML. The main reason I have been perusing the internet about them is because I am trying to build the Sublime Text clone Lime Text. I am on Xubuntu 13.10. I installed GO from the instructions under their 'Getting Started Section' on their website. I downloaded and unpacked the go1.2.1.linux-amd64.tar.gz tarball to my /usr/local/ folder. I added export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/go/bin, export GOROOT=/usr/local/go, export GOBIN=/usr/local/go/bin, and export GOPATH=$HOME/gocode to my .bashrc file.

I then could successfully follow the directions on the Lime Text github wiki for building and perform go get github.com/limetext/lime/frontend/termbox. I followed the rest of the instructions on their wiki page and everything seemed to execute sucessfully.

My problem is Lime Text requires that the GO QML package be installed. So I went to their git hub page and installed all of the QT dependencies that are suggested from the ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa repository. I have already installed GO so I don't re-install GO with the godeb program. I then perform go get gopkg.in/qml.v0 in my terminal. I don't get any messages to my terminal and assume that everything went fine. I then go back to the Lime Text build instructions and try to build the QML front end. I cd to cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/limetext/lime/frontend/qml and run the go build command. The output to my terminal is:

main.go:18:2: cannot find package "github.com/niemeyer/qml" in any of:
    /usr/local/go/src/pkg/github.com/niemeyer/qml (from $GOROOT)
    /home/jesse/gocode/src/github.com/niemeyer/qml (from $GOPATH)

I tried to use Catfish to search my whole system for the word 'niemeyer' to see if it was installed somewhere else but the search turned up nothing. I have tried running go get gopkg.in/qml.v0 a few more times and I get the same results. I don't know if I am doing something wrong with installing a package or have some other fundamental misunderstandings about GO.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I apologize for using any incorrect terminology here as well.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyun3805 2014-04-17 18:44
    关注

In the same place where you ran go build, run go get, no parameters. It will search the code base for all dependencies and download them. If you want, you can instead do go get -v, where -v stands for verbose. It will tell you exactly what it is downloading and building.

After that you should be able to go build successfully.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱
  • ¥15 求解 yolo算法问题
  • ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
  • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
  • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
  • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作