普通网友 2015-06-27 17:16
浏览 284

转到websocket,nginx代理正确吗?

I have a RESTful server in go, and it's behind nginx. everything is fine and we are happy with this setup (nginx and go) but now we have a websocket route for this application. (Its currently works ok with nginx in our staging server, not real load yet.) The questions :

1. Is this good for my websocket route to be behind nginx too? is there any good reason for/against this?

2. Is there any way to bypass this route from nginx proxy and serve it directly with go? not in another subdomain or another binary.

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duan00529 2015-06-28 12:02
    关注

I am no nginx expert but given that nobody else has answered I will present some of my research.

1) Yes, nginx is definitely a good choice for that. You can find some benchmarks here. Possible caveats are mentioned in this (older) post. The most important point to consider is the timeout aspect. These two answers give helpful information in that regard.

2) Not exactly sure what you want to achieve by that but you could simply use a different port, as websockets are not subject to the same origin policy, or use the tcp forwarding module that is described in one of the answers above.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换