douhan1860 2019-04-17 02:32
浏览 780

如何在Win 10中使用WSL Ubuntu Bash开发Go App

I have a Windows 10 with WSL Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, I can't to install Linux on my Laptop by problems of compatibility.

The issue I see going is where to keep my GOPATH (Golang workspace) and all src code. One of the main limitations with WSL is that you cannot modify files from the linux subsystem within Windows, so keeping my GOPATH under the linux subsystem and editing using Goland or VS Code on Windows won't work.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dourang8305 2019-04-17 02:54
    关注

What’s new for WSL in Windows 10 version 1903?

Craig Loewen

Craig

February 15th, 2019

The next Windows update is coming soon and we’re bringing exciting new updates to WSL with it! These include accessing the Linux file system from Windows, and improvements to how you manage and configure your distros in the command line.

Accessing Linux files from Windows

In the past, creating and changing Linux files from Windows resulted in losing files or corrupting data. Making this possible has been a highly requested and long anticipated feature. We’re proud to announce you can now easily access all the files in your Linux distros from Windows.

... you can access whatever Linux files you would like, just like you would any other file through File explorer. This includes operations such as: dragging files back and forth to other locations, copy and paste, and even interesting scenarios like using the context menu to open VSCode in a WSL directory!

Craig Loewen

Program Manager, Windows Developer Platform

If you are impatient and you can tolerate the loss of privacy, consider using the Windows Insider program releases.

April 4, 2019 9:00 am

Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency

By Mike Fortin / Corporate Vice President, Windows

I’m pleased to announce that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will start to be available next week in the Release Preview Ring for those in the Windows Insider Program.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请完成下列相关问题!
  • ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机