doutuo6689 2017-04-05 08:04
浏览 531
已采纳

如何确保Golang大猩猩WebSocket包中的并发

I have studied the Godoc of the gorilla/websocket package.

In the Godoc it is clearly stated that

Concurrency Connections support one concurrent reader and one concurrent writer.

Applications are responsible for ensuring that no more than one goroutine calls the write methods (NextWriter, SetWriteDeadline, WriteMessage, WriteJSON, EnableWriteCompression, SetCompressionLevel) concurrently and that no more than one goroutine calls the read methods (NextReader, SetReadDeadline, ReadMessage, ReadJSON, SetPongHandler, SetPingHandler) concurrently.

The Close and WriteControl methods can be called concurrently with all other methods.

However, in one of the example provided by the package

func (c *Conn) readPump() {
    defer func() {
        hub.unregister <- c
        c.ws.Close()
    }()
    c.ws.SetReadLimit(maxMessageSize)
    c.ws.SetReadDeadline(time.Now().Add(pongWait))
    c.ws.SetPongHandler(func(string) error { 
        c.ws.SetReadDeadline(time.Now().Add(pongWait)); return nil
    })
    for {
        _, message, err := c.ws.ReadMessage()
        if err != nil {
            if websocket.IsUnexpectedCloseError(err, websocket.CloseGoingAway) {
                log.Printf("error: %v", err)
            }
            break
        }
        message = bytes.TrimSpace(bytes.Replace(message, newline, space, -1))
        hub.broadcast <- message
    }
}

Source: https://github.com/gorilla/websocket/blob/a68708917c6a4f06314ab4e52493cc61359c9d42/examples/chat/conn.go#L50

This line

c.ws.SetPongHandler(func(string) error { 
    c.ws.SetReadDeadline(time.Now().Add(pongWait)); return nil
})

and this line

_, message, err := c.ws.ReadMessage()

seems to be not synchronized because the first line is a callback function so it should be invoked in a Goroutine created in the package and the second line is executing in the Goroutine that invoke serveWs

More importantly, how should I ensure that no more than one goroutine calls the SetReadDeadline, ReadMessage, SetPongHandler, SetPingHandler concurrently?

I tries to use a Mutex lock and lock it whenever I call the above functions, and unlock it afterwards, but quickly I realize a problem. It is usual (also in the example) that ReadMessage is being called in a for-loop. But if the Mutext is locked before the ReadMessage, then no other Read-functions can acquire the lock and execute until next message is received

Is there any better way in handling this concurrency issue? Thanks in advance.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqayok7935 2017-04-05 14:39
    关注

The best way to ensure that there are no concurrent calls to the read methods is to execute all of the read methods from a single goroutine.

All of the Gorilla websocket examples use this approach including the example pasted in the question. In the example, all calls to the read methods are from the readPump method. The readPump method is called once for a connection on a single goroutine. It follows that the connection read methods are not called concurrently.

The section of the documentation on control messages says that the application must read the connection to process control messages. Based on this and Gorilla's own examples, I think it's safe to assume that the ping, pong and close handlers will be called from the application's reading goroutine as it is in the current implementation. It would be nice if the documentation could be more explicit about this. Maybe file an issue?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换