doushi6864 2012-10-30 00:26
浏览 100
已采纳

基于令牌的会话管理

I use a GO server (golang.org), which does have good support for encryption and third party package which provides basic cookie based session handling. I am looking for guidelines on generating tokens, and good practice to store, invalidate etc. My application need custom user management. Can one use Oauth in an offline setting, or any better way?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyan3562 2012-10-30 00:58
    关注

Generally, session cookies should be:

• opaque. You should not be passing any information hidden in the cookie. It is merely an identifier.
    • unguessable. You wouldn't want people to be able to guess other people's session tokens and hijack them.
    • collisions resistant. If you have thousands of users on your site all at the same time, you need reasonably large tokens so two users don't end up with the same token.
    • stored safely. Save your session information somewhere web browsers (and other public users) have no access to them. Usually this means saving them on disk outside of the server's document tree, or putting them into a database.
    • deleted close to expiration. You don't want to keep session data forever. Once in a while, you need to go through the session data and delete everything that has expired.

I'm not sure where OAuth comes into this, since that is an authentication system and you're asking about session management. (Although I realize the two can be related.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler