doupa2871 2017-12-30 06:33 采纳率: 100%
浏览 56

如何使用由dep管理的开发供应商软件包?

How can I use a development copy/clone of a package while using dep and a vendor directory? The vendor directory is included in the main repository.

For example, I have forked package and replaced it with my own on github. I want to be able to edit the code and not have to git push + dep ensure for each change of the package.

If I clone the package in the vendor directory, it I won't be able to commit that directory into the main repo because it's treated as a separate repository.

I tried a trick to .gitignore the .git directory from outside the package. This works well until dep ensure is run, where the .git directory is nuked.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duan0424 2017-12-30 08:49
    关注

An alternative to "ignoring .git" is to keep the .git folder elsewhere! (well outside of your Go project)

Any time you need to execute a git command in the vendored sub-project, you would need to use an alias to the git command, which would be:

alias gg='git --git-dir=/path/to/elsewhere/.git --work-tree=/path/to/vendored/subproject'
    # Windows
    doskey gg=git --git-dir=C:\path\to\elsewhere\.git --work-tree=C:\path\to\vendored\subproject $*

That way, you can still benefit from version-controled operations within your vendored subproject.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?