douw92892 2014-09-30 20:58
浏览 61
已采纳

使用CLOSE_WAIT套接字写入时避免Go中的数据丢失

1. start listening client with netcat -l
  2. go program opens a conn with net.DialTCP to said client.
  3. kill the netcat
  4. in go program, do conn.Write() with a []byte -> it runs fine without error!
  5. it takes another conn.Write to get the error: broken pipe

The first write is the one where data loss happens, and I want to avoid. if i only get an error I know i can just keep the data and try again later. I've seen https://stackoverflow.com/a/15071574/2757887 which is a very similar case and the explanation seems to apply here, but it still doesn't explain how to deal with the issue, if the tcp protocol I need to implement only does one-way communication.

I've sniffed the traffic with wireshark, and when i kill the netcat, I can see that it sends FIN to the go program, to which the go program replies with ACK. For some reason the go program doesn't immediately reply with it's own FIN - and i'm curious why that is, it might help with my problem - but there's probably a good reason for it.

Either way, from the "connection termination" section @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmission_Control_Protocol, I conclude that the socket is in the CLOSE_WAIT state at this point, which I also confirmed with "netstat -np", which shows the socket going from ESTABLISHED to CLOSE_WAIT after killing netstat.

Looking at wireshark, the first conn.write results in a packet with push and ack fields set, and of course my payload. this is the write that succeeds fine in go.

then the old socket that used to belong to netstat sends RST, which makes sure that as soon as i try to write in go (2nd write) it fails.

So my question is:

A) why can't I get an error on the first write? if the socket received the FIN and is in CLOSE_WAIT why does Go let me write to the socket and tell me all is fine?
B) is there any way I can check in Go whether the socket is in CLOSE_WAIT? and if so, I could for this purpose consider it closed and not do the write.

thanks, Dieter

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dt614037527 2014-09-30 21:10
    关注

Fundamentally, a successful write only tells you that data has been queued to be sent to the other end. If you need to make sure the other end gets that data, even if the connection closes or errors, you must store a copy of the data until the other end provides you with an application-level acknowledgment.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件
  • ¥15 ubuntu虚拟机打包apk错误
  • ¥199 rust编程架构设计的方案 有偿