doutuo1908 2014-07-22 02:36
浏览 162
已采纳

无法加载runtime-gdb.py

I'm trying to debug a program written using Go inside eclipse. I can set and hit breakpoints pretty consistently, but I cannot view the contents of my variables. When I start debugging the program, I always get the following error on my console.

warning: File "/usr/local/go/src/pkg/runtime/runtime-gdb.py" auto-loading has been declined by your `auto-load safe-path' set to "$debugdir:$datadir/auto-load". To enable execution of this file add add-auto-load-safe-path /usr/local/go/src/pkg/runtime/runtime-gdb.py line to your configuration file "/home/johnlawrie/.gdbinit". To completely disable this security protection add set auto-load safe-path / line to your configuration file "/home/johnlawrie/.gdbinit". For more information about this security protection see the "Auto-loading safe path" section in the GDB manual. E.g., run from the shell: info "(gdb)Auto-loading safe path"

Thinking that the problem might be due to the error message, I put the entry into my .gdbinit file as instructed. However, I get the same message every time I run as if I did nothing at all. This is the contents of my /home/johnlawrie/.gdbinit file

add-auto-load-safe-path /usr/local/go/src/pkg/runtime/runtime-gdb.py

Any ideas what I need to do to make this change take effect? I have tried logged off and back in.

Thanks, John Lawrie

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanlong4890 2014-07-31 01:28
    关注

It did learn what was happening. When gdb is started from Eclipse/CDT, it is started with option -nx, which means it doesn't load .gdbinit in the home directory.

I was able to get this to work by creating a .gdbinit file as a peer to the src, bin, and pkg directories in my workspace and adding the following line to it

set auto-load safe-path /usr/local/go/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果
  • ¥15 matlab图像高斯低通滤波
  • ¥15 针对曲面部件的制孔路径规划,大家有什么思路吗
  • ¥15 钢筋实图交点识别,机器视觉代码
  • ¥15 如何在Linux系统中,但是在window系统上idea里面可以正常运行?(相关搜索:jar包)
  • ¥50 400g qsfp 光模块iphy方案
  • ¥15 两块ADC0804用proteus仿真时,出现异常
  • ¥15 关于风控系统,如何去选择