dongtui9168 2016-01-11 04:59
浏览 27
已采纳

雨果增量构建。 某处有未记录的开关吗?

I am evaluating Hugo for generating my static site that will potentially generate about 20 posts a day. So in about a year, there will be 7000+ posts written in markdown, that will need to be build and deployed to my production server.

I initially started with Jekyll, but the builds even for small number of pages is terribly slow, and I can't, for the life of me, understand how a seemingly basic requirement like incremental builds - building and generating only content that has changed -- is still not supported in Jekyll... #SMH.

So I would like to know if Hugo has incremental builds?

I didn't see anything in the documentation over at gohugo.io,or in the hugo help commandline help.

But Hugo seems to have everything else I am looking for, and the builds on a small batch of posts is blazing fast, so I would really like to give it a chance.

Plus the language that it's written in, <kbd>GO</kbd>, was co-authored by 1 of my all-time favorite hackers -- Ken Thompson.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpa31905 2016-01-14 21:12
    关注

Hugo currently has no incremental builds. The upcoming Hugo 0.16 will be smarter about building in server watch mode (i.e. it will detect what you change and only read that, testing indicates a ~15% improvement in the common case), but the builds will still be everything.

It will eventually happen, but it is a hard problem to solve in a simple way... But Hugo is very, very fast at what it does.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么把多于硬盘空间放到根目录下
  • ¥15 Matlab问题解答有两个问题
  • ¥50 Oracle Kubernetes服务器集群主节点无法访问,工作节点可以访问
  • ¥15 LCD12864中文显示
  • ¥15 在使用CH341SER.EXE时不小心把所有驱动文件删除了怎么解决
  • ¥15 gsoap生成onvif框架
  • ¥15 有关sql server business intellige安装,包括SSDT、SSMS。
  • ¥15 stm32的can接口不能收发数据