dqd3690 2018-10-02 14:31
浏览 39

Couchbase精确值匹配

I am using Couchbase 5 and Go Lang 1.11, trying to query results based on an exact value.

The code below is finding rows with a status of "Available" and "Not Available". How can I make it only return "Available" rows?

qp.And(cbft.NewConjunctionQuery( cbft.NewMatchQuery("Available").Field("status") ))
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtxa49711 2018-10-03 08:08
    关注

It will depend on how you analyze the input field, it would help to know what analyzer you are using, but I'll assume the default, "standard", analyzer for now.

Don't use the default analyzer for this case. As Matt asked in his comment, you are trying to do a direct match of exact text in a phrase, which is a little different than most text search users. So you don't really want the text to be tokenized into smaller pieces.

Create a custom analyzer with the Couchbase search GUI that uses the "single" tokenizer so that all the text in the field will be kept together. Or you could just use the "keyword" analyzer which is probably close enough for you. Set that as your default analyzer and your query should work as expected.

If you are looking for another approach, then a term or term phrase query may be more what you are after, but you'll still have to be conscious of how analyzers are working.

Set default analyzer for Couchbase full-text search analyzer to use "keyword"

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 求数学坐标画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了
  • ¥15 链式存储应该如何解决