douyu0725 2017-10-08 18:58
浏览 82
已采纳

Vim正常模式下的制表符宽度为1个字符,未与左边距对齐

enter image description here This is the leftmost my cursor goes in normal mode.

enter image description here This is how it looks in insert mode.

I have the following filetype settings

au BufNewFile,BufRead *.py
     \ set tabstop=4 |
     \ set softtabstop=4 |
     \ set shiftwidth=4 |
     \ set textwidth=79 |
     \ set expandtab |
     \ set autoindent |
     \ set fileformat=unix |

au BufNewFile,BufRead *.js, *.html, *.css
     \ set tabstop=2 |
     \ set softtabstop=2 |
     \ set shiftwidth=2 |

au BufNewFile,BufRead *.go
     \ set tabstop=4 |
     \ set softtabstop=4 |
     \ set shiftwidth=4 |
     \ set noexpandtab |
     \ set smarttab

This typically happens with .go files as I guess I have noexpandtab. But the cursor not going to column-0 in normal mode freaks me out.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian1835 2017-10-09 09:30
    关注

What you see is normal Vim behavior. On a line that starts with a <Tab> character, the cursor is shown on the character; as a tab occupies multiply (default 8) screen cells, Vim puts the cursor at the end of the character (for double-width characters, Vim also double the character, but a 8-char wide cursor probably would look bad, and may not technically be possible in the terminal) in normal mode. In insert mode, the cursor is between characters, so you can position the cursor before (e.g. with gI) and after (I) the tab.

Remedies

It would be best to accept this behavior; if you really can't stand it, here are some options that change the behavior. Unfortunately, each comes with caveats and downsides:

• With :set list, Vim puts the cursor at the front, as you want. But you'll see whitespace highlighted, too. You could fiddle with the 'listchars' option to reduce the visual noise, but then you'll lose that helpful feature.
    • With :set virtualedit=all, you can position the cursor anywhere inside a tab. Starting editing in the middle of it breaks the tab character into space before and after. Also, you can position the cursor anywhere behind physical text.
    • With :autocmds, you could convert tabs to spaces on reading the buffer, and back on writing. (See :help retab-example)
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错