doushou7169 2012-05-09 08:18
浏览 100
已采纳

Gosqlite(golang)中出现奇怪的sqlite错误

I got a strange error and can't find out whats going wrong. I use this function to save an incoming message:

func (mdb *MailDB) SaveMail(mail *Mail){
    conn, err := sqlite.Open("maildb.db")
    if err != nil {
        log.Print("Unable to open the database: ", err)
        return
    }
    defer conn.Close()
    insertsql := fmt.Sprintf(`INSERT INTO mails (sender,subject,text,time) VALUES ("%v", "%v", "%v", %v) ;`,
                    mail.Sender,mail.Subject,mail.Text,time.Now().Unix())
    err = conn.Exec(insertsql)
    if err!=nil {
        log.Print("maildb insert fail @exec: ",err)
        log.Print(insertsql)
        return
    }
}

I get this error:

2012/05/09 10:10:20 maildb insert fail @exec: SQL error or missing database: unrecognized token: """
2012/05/09 10:10:20 INSERT INTO mails (sender,subject,text,time) VALUES ("wLrOBizTcmS1MlqeXydUK9U6YJQ=", "abc", "321
", 1336551020) ;

(after 321 is an ' ' i dont know why its ommited here)

The strange thing is, that I can send the copy'n'pasted query in an sqlite console without problems.

do someone see whats going wrong? please help!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• ds000001 2012-05-09 10:21
    关注

I think your problem is using " to delimit string literals while this is not standard SQL syntax, and not supported by sqlite as well. To cite its manual:

A string constant is formed by enclosing the string in single quotes ('). A single quote within the string can be encoded by putting two single quotes in a row - as in Pascal. C-style escapes using the backslash character are not supported because they are not standard SQL

So the obvious fix should be using

insertsql := fmt.Sprintf(`INSERT INTO mails (sender,subject,text,time) VALUES ('%v', '%v', '%v', %v) ;`, ...)

Also note that constructing the SQL statements like you do is naive and is subject to SQL injection attacks. The proper way would be to first create a prepared statement, then bind its parameters to actual values and then executing it. I have no experience with Go bindings to sqlite so I can't tell if they support the API I referred to but I think you should try to investigate this.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)