dongyang2229 2015-11-06 08:55
浏览 59

群集中n个Web服务器之间的文件同步

There are n nodes in a web cluster. Files may be uploaded to any node and then must be distributed to every other node. This distribution does not have to happen in a transaction (in fact it must not, distributed transactions don't scale) and some latency is acceptable, although must be minimal. Conflicts can be resolved arbitrarily (typically last write wins) provided that the resolution is also distributed to all nodes so that eventually all nodes have the same set of files. Nodes can be added and removed dynamically without having to reconfigure existing nodes. There must be no single point of failure and no additional boxes required to solve this (such as RabbitMQ)

I am thinking along the lines of using consul.io for dynamic configuration so that each node can refer to consul to determine what other nodes are available and writing a daemon (Golang) that monitors the relevant folders and communicates with other nodes using ZeroMQ.

Feels like I would be re-inventing the wheel though. This is a common problem and I expect there are solutions available already that I don't know about? Or perhaps my approach is wrong and there is another way to solve this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougua2309 2015-11-06 09:09
    关注

Yes, there has been some stuff going on with distributed synchronization lately:

You could use syncthing (open source) or BitTorrent Sync.

Syncthing is node-based, i.e. you add nodes to a cluster and choose which folders to synchronize.

BTSync is folder-based, i.e. you obtain a "secret" for a folder and can synchronize with everyone in the swarm for that folder.

From my experience, BTSync has a better discovery and connectivity, but the whole synchronization process is closed source and nobody really knows what happens. Syncthing is written in go, but sometimes has trouble discovering peers.

Both syncthing and BTSync use LAN discovery via broadcast and a tracker for discovery, AFAIK.

EDIT: Or, if you're really cool, use IPFS to host the latest version, IPNS to "name" that and mount the IPNS on the servers. You can set the IPFS bootstrap list to some of your servers, which would even make you independent of external trackers. :)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题